Inicio / Radish
Botanical Name: Raphanus sativus L.
SPANISH: Rábano ENGLISH: Radish FRENCH: Radis DUTCH: Radijs
PORTUGUESE: Radish GERMAN: Radies ITALIAN: Ravanello
Annual plant, with a taproot that forms a round or elongated tuber, white or red in colour and with a spicy taste. The stem has a first stage in which it is very short, almost null, then it develops a very branched and high floral thalamus, which produces white or purple flowers. The leaves are elongated with a cleft imbo, even divided at the base, and fleshy petiole. They are edible, but the most important usable part of the plant is the root.
- Number of Seeds per Gram: 60-125
- Useful Plants per 10 gr. of Seed: 700
- Planting spacing between rows: 10-20 cm
- Sowing spacing between plants: 8-10
- Seed per Stroke: 2-3 or broadcast
- Planting Depth: 0.5-1 cm
- Germination Power: 4 years
- Growing Cycle: 30 months (early varieties) and 45-90 days (late varieties).
- Kilograms per Seed per Hectare: 10-40
- Germination Temperature (minimum, maximum, optimum): 5ºC, 30ºC, 15ºC
- Germination Time: 4-6 days
|VARIETY||TYPE||SOWING||WEIGTH g||SIZE cm||REMARKS|
|R-4802||Daikon||spring||350-380||40 x 6||Daicon type|
|R-5108 NEW||Red round||autumn-winter||15-20||2,5 – 3,0||Vigorous plant|
|R-5114||Red round||spring||15-20||2,5 – 3,0||Medium vigor plant|
|R-5052||White springsum-autumn||spring-summer-autumn||150-170||10 x 5||Very uniform shape and size|
|R-5038||White winter||autumn-winter||170-190||12 x 5||High bolting resistant|
|R-5074||White winter||year round||160-180||11 x 5||Light green shoulders|